June 7, 2011

New from Z-Man

Thanks to Luke Clausen's recent win at the FLW Tour Open on the Potomac River, we now have a sneak peak at a new bait from Z-Man.  I saw the winning pattern article on BassFan.com and it mentioned he was using a "prototype Z-Man ElaZtech Flappin' CrawZ."

It also mentioned that the bait "has not reached the final design stage and a release date has not been determined"  I am really looking forward to this bait.  Luke was using this as a swimjig trailer and this is exactly what I would use it for.  For one, it is the perfect shape and the craws look like they would have a great action.  Almost more important than the action is the durability of ElaZtech.  Swim jig trailers are notorious for losing appendages.  I went through a bag of another brand pretty quickly the last time I got on a good swimjig bite.  The ElaZtech will definitely hold up.  I can wait to get some of these in black and blue or junebug.  Thanks Luke....you showed us the bait and teased us since it's not out.  I'll be patiently waiting... 


No comments:

Archive