November 26, 2011

My Latest Video - Lake Okeechobee Bass Fishing

Tanya and I went out to the Big O yesterday for some bass fishing and to shoot some video with our GoPro Camera.  It was a fun day and we had a good time catching fish. We caught plenty of small ones with a couple decent ones, but no monsters.  I put together this video of our trip.  Let me know what you think of it.

We caught fish on a variety of baits, flipping and pitching Sweet Beavers, and casting Skinny Dippers and Ultravibe Speedworms...all Okeechobee favorites.

2 comments:

Chad Leton said...

Go Pro is certainly on my radar for an investment in the future. Which model did you get?

Like the fact that it's waterproof vs. mounting my iphone 4 :)

TBRINKS said...

I got the HD Hero. They just came out with version 2, should be even better. I am planning on getting some accessories to get even better footage. Get one, you will love it.

Archive