October 14, 2009

The Storm Wiggle Wart

I just read a great article on Wired2fish.com about the classic Storm Wiggle Wart and it brought me back to the old school days. This bait was my go to bait back in the day. I remember my first bass tournament ever in 1998. It was a Las Vegas Bass Club tournament on Lake Mead when I was 15 years old. I fished the Wiggle Wart all day and caught a bunch of fish on the Phantom Green color crankbait.

Since then alot of things have changed, but this bait still works. Storm has since been bought by Rapala and no matter what anyone says, the bait has changed. They both work, but the original is still the best. Do a search on eBay for the original Wiggle Wart and you will see that these baits are still in high demand. I know I wouldn't sell the four I have left for any amount of money.

You can read the whole article on Wired2Fish here.

No comments:

Archive