March 9, 2011

My Harris Chain Picks

I decided to post my Harris Chain picks.  I'll be there live Friday checking out all of the action and will be sure to post some updates and photos.  Here are my picks and why I chose them.


  1. KVD...if you don't pick him, everyone else who has him, (46.9%) will beat you.  If you do pick him and he doesn't do well you will hang close with everyone else who picked him.  Plus, he's KVD...how can you not pick him?
  2. Bobby Lane - I fished with him on Harris two years ago and he does well in Florida.
  3. Matt Reed - call it a gut pick, just thought it looked good at the time.
  4. Peter T.  He won here in the past, plus he has years of experience here.
  5. David Walker - a "rookie" with years of experience at the top level.

My Roster

No comments:

Archive