March 16, 2011

Seaguar Promotion(s)

I don't know about all of you, but I check TackleWarehouse almost daily looking for new items, sales and deals.  I just found this deal



I also came across this other promotion today while reading The Fishing Wire.  It's a partnership with Shark Tooth leader management system.  I have seen this thing before but never really paid much attention to it.  KVD uses it and I keep hearing about it, so maybe it's time to give it a try.  


Here are a few of the details of the contest.  To read the entire press release and learn how to enter, click here.

To celebrate their 40th Anniversary Seaguar is giving away a 'Hot Green Shark Tooth' with the Seaguar 40th Anniversary logo with the purchase of two (2) spools of Seaguar Premier Fishing Line.


No comments:

Archive