March 28, 2011

TBrinks Fishing Soft Plastics Week Contest


Starting today, I will be reviewing a new soft plastic bait each day until Sunday.  At the end of the week I will pick a winner and they will receive a prize pack featuring some of the new baits I review and a few extras.  This contest is going to be a little different and won't be just a drawing.  I am going to pick the person who is most active in giving me feedback on these new baits (good or bad).  This can be done by commenting on this site, on Facebook, or on Twitter.  Each relevant comment will be worth one point.  The person who is most involved will win the prize and it will definitely be worth it!

The contest starts as soon as the first review is posted and ends Sunday, April 3rd at midnight (Eastern time)

Contest is open to all entrants in the U.S. and Canada only



4 comments:

Sean said...

Lets start reviewing! (too soon?)

samuel groves said...

sounds good!

MNAngler said...

I'm not sure how much I'm going to be able to comment, but with prizes like that, I'm sure going to try and make an effort. Bring it on!

ikaika.shook said...

cant wait man, i got my reviewing hat on!

Archive