May 31, 2011

I Digg Bass Fishing

How many of you use Digg?  If you haven't heard of it, it's basically a site where people can share content and vote on stories based on how much they like them, or don't like them.  I've played around on the site before, but mostly it is news on entertainment, current events, and politics.  I read about these topics some, but bass fishing is what I'm all about.  Finally, there is something like Digg for bass fishing.  It's called BassInk.com and will allow users to submit links and news related to bass fishing.  The stories can be commented and voted on, shared, etc.  Check it out.  I think this is going to be pretty cool.






2 comments:

Tom Inmon said...

Pretty cool, I signed up

TBRINKS said...

glad you liked it. look forward to seeing your links up there

Archive