May 30, 2011

Now THESE are some jig fish

After moving to Florida a few years ago, I am always calling my cousin and bass fishing buddies still in Washington and telling them how great the fishing is.  Usually they are still stuck in the snow or in freezing temps, but every once in a while I am jealous of them. Today was one of those days.  My cousin Damon went fishing this weekend on a lake in Washington State (lake name to be withheld because he'd kill me if I published it).  He absolutely whacked the big ones this weekend, including these two that weighed 6.80 and 7.31 pounds. He was using a jig by Blade Runner jigs called the Rocker Jig in a color called Summer Moss.  


This is proof that awesome fishing exists all over the country.  Great job Damon!

2 comments:

Greg said...

Those are indeed some good looking fish for anywhere!

TBRINKS said...

yes they are. I'd be proud to have them on Okeechobee

Archive