July 16, 2012

ICAST: Missile Baits VIDEO

Missile Baits has been getting plenty attention this year after Ish Monroe won on Okeechobee with the D Bomb. It's with good reason, these baits are awesome.  I talked with John Crews at ICAST and a video of him explaining the Missile Craw.  I have a few friends who have been using this bait here in Florida and have been doing great using it as a punching bait, but John explained a few other ways to fish it.

Since, I can't go a few days without fishing...the first thing I did when I got home from ICAST was to go out and test some new baits.  I was using a spinnerbait with a Twin Turbo and caught a bunch of fish.  It looked great on the back.  Think about this next time you are looking for a new swimjig or spinnerbait trailer.

Missile Baits Twin Turbo as a trailer

Check out the video below:






No comments:

Archive