I went out to Long Lake a few weeks ago and the fishing was phenomenal. It was in the midst of a heatwave with temperatures nearing 100 degrees, so we went early and came in around noon. The hot weather suits my style perfectly as I love to throw topwater and drop-shot. The following are two videos I shot that day and what I was using.
- Rod: Denali Michael Murphy Jerkbait rod
- Reel: Shimano Curado
- Line: 15lb Seaguar Senshi Mono
- Baits: Megabass Giant Dog-X Pro Blue
- Rod: Fenwick Elite Tech Smallmouth 6'9" ML
- Reel: Abu Garcia Revo Premier Spinning Reel Size 20
- Line: 15lb Seaguar Smackdown braid with 8lb Seaguar Tatsu leader.
- Baits: 4.5" straightail Roboworm in Aaron's Magic
- Hook: Size 1 Gamakatsu G-Lock
- Weight: 3/16oz Eco Pro Tungsten Full Contact Drop Shot Weight