November 7, 2009

Lake Okeechobee Day One

I just got back to my motel and am going to attempt my first ever mobile blog posting. Well the day was just as I predicted...windy. I only ended up weighing in one fish today. I worked hard all day and went through eight short fish before catching a keeper at 2:30. It barely weighed a pound but at least I got to cross the stage today. I caught fish flipping a sweet beaver, shaky head, skinny dipper, and also a zoom ultra vibe speed worm. My partner didn't weigh any in but lost some big fish flipping. I'm paired up with the tournament leader tommorow so I know I will be around fish. As tough as it was for everybody I'm still in it, I just need to catch a big bag tomorrow and hope for the best.

1 comment:

LarryB said...

Hope your rods stay bent tomorrow buddy! We're cheerin' for you up here! :-) lb

Archive