November 5, 2009

Fishing in the Wind

I'm fishing this weekend on the Big O, Lake Okeechobee for the Florida Federation Nation State Championship and I can already tell it's gonna be a windy one. It's been blowing all day, and the forecast calls for winds of at least 20 mph each day until Sunday. If you have ever fished after hearing a weather forecast, you know the winds are always more than they predict.

So how do you prepare for fishing in the wind? I know it's not my favorite conditions to fish in, but I deal with what is presented to me. I have realized that weather does more to get into fisherman's heads than it bothers the fish. I already know that I will be throwing a spinnerbait this weekend. I like fishing like this and can't wait to get out there.

1 comment:

モバゲー said...

誰でも楽しめるモバゲーの新感覚コミュニティー!ネットでもうひとつの生活を始めませんか

Archive