November 1, 2009

Sunday Afternoon Fishing

Tanya and I went back to my new favorite local fishing hole today. It was just as good as last time. We had a little competition today...final score Tyler 8 - Tanya 7. We fished for less than two hours and caught 15 total and lost several more. I caught most of my fish on a 3/16 oz Buckeye Spot Remover with a Black Gambler Giggy Snake. Tanya was having more luck with the Buckeye Flick-It with a junebug worm. Most of the fish we caught were less than two pounds, but I did catch this four pounder. Who says finesse stuff won't catch bigger fish? The cool thing about this bass was how fat it was. I know it's cold in most of the country, but our bass are going to be thinking about spawning here pretty soon.

1 comment:

LarryB said...

Looks like the team of Ty and Tan had a great afternoon of Bass wrestling! :-) Good on ya! LarryB

Archive