November 11, 2009

What's Going on with FLW?

The last few weeks have been so full of news and changes for FLW Outdoors that is hard to keep up with what's going on. First it was the elimination of the FLW Series Eastern Division, and reinstatement just a few days later. Now with all of the court issues and talk between FLW Outdoors and Genmar. My head is spinning trying to keep up with what is going to happen. I have been a huge FLW supporter since I fished my first event with them in 2000, but it is getting a little crazy now. I am just hoping for some stability in the sport I love. I guess it's just a sign of the times. Let's all hope FLW and Genmar get everything straightened out. We need FLW, Ranger, and everyone else involved with bass fishing to stay together in these tough times.

No comments:

Archive