February 2, 2010

The Frog Nation

As many of you know...I love fishing with frogs like a Snag Proof Phat Frog.  I may be a little biased because I am a sales rep for them, but the only reason I took on the responsibility of working with them was because I truly believed in the baits.  I can't think of a better way to catch big fish, and definitely can't think of anything that is more fun.  The good news is that I'm not alone in my passion for frog fishing.  Jeff Nelson has created a place for frog fanatics to communicate, called The Frog Nation.  He has put together some great content and connected with Froggin' legends like Bobby Barrack and Fred Roumbanis.  Check out the site if you feel like I do, and if your on Facebook, join the Snag Proof Group.

2 comments:

sam bennett said...

Thanks for linking this up. As a froghead, I appreciate it.

LarryB said...

Ya, great stuff 'cause I'm a bit of a Northern Frogger too! :-) Diggin' it!

Cheers, lb

Archive