February 15, 2010

Product Review: The Spooky Fluke by Sasquatch Soft Plastics

It's hard to argue with the effectiveness of the fluke,  it just works.  It seems like everyone makes their own version of this tried and true bait.  They all catch fish, but how can it be improved? I recently came across the Spooky Fluke by Sasquatch Soft Plastics and immediately knew this bait was different.  It has a jointed tail section and comes ready to catch bass.  I saw it and had to try it.

This past weekend I had the opportunity to use this bait.  I was impressed., it worked just like I thought it would.  The bait had a great side to side action as I twitched it.  When I stopped twitching, it still shook slowly side to side.  This bait is going to get a workout this year.  

One of the things I like about Sasquatch is stated on their website about color choices. They are "Completely custom, you have the power to choose what you want. No exceptions."  I am looking forward to getting some made in my favorite fluke color, "Mardi Gras", watermelon with purple and gold flake.  

This is a new company, but they have some great baits out there.  I'm looking forward to testing some other baits out in the next few weeks. 

No comments:

Archive