April 17, 2010

9th Place Today at the BFL on Okeechobee

I had an awesome day on the Big O today and finished 9th with 14lbs 5oz.  I am now sitting in 2nd Place in the points on the co-angler side. The day started off great, my third cast of the day was a 6lbs 5oz fish that just missed getting big fish.  I caught them all day on soft plastics.  I was catching them on worms and Sasquatch Spooky Flukes and must have caught over 30 fish today if you count short fish.  Great day!  Glad we get to go back there in three weeks for the next BFL.  Now I'm going to go get my rods and tackle ready for another tournament tomorrow on the Kennedy Chain in Cape Coral.  I love weekends like this!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Job!

Dave said...

Great Job and Good luck!

TBRINKS said...

Thanks Tami and Dave!

Archive