April 24, 2010

P-Line Stop Glue

I was just checking out my favorite European based fishing magazine Angling International and saw a new product that P-Line put out in the European market.  It's a system designed to connect two lines together, such as braid to fluoro or braid to mono.  Basically you slide each piece of line into the tube connector and use the Stop Glue to glue the ends of the tubes.  It's supposed to create a more streamlined application and removes extra knots.  Eliminating as many knots as possible is always a good idea.  I haven't heard if they are planning on introducing it in the U.S., but think it might have some real advantages.

1 comment:

Basspastor said...

Interesting idea. I have been toying with the idea of going with some type of leader for the purpose of trying to prevent break offs to Pike. One of my biggest concerns is knots.

Archive