August 24, 2010

The Forgotten Rico by Lobina Lures

I was just checking the Lobina Lures website and was reminded of how great the Rico was back in the day when I started fishing tournaments on Lake Mead.  This was the bait and everyone was throwing them in the late 90's.  The baits are ultra premium and every thing about them is top quality; the hooks, finish, even the feathered trailer looks like a piece of art.  They cost more than your average popper, but as they always say: you get what you pay for.  I still have two of them, a  Bone colored Rico and an all clear Rio Rico.  The clear worked great when the bass were busting shad. I think I'm going to start throwing them again.  Check out the entire lineup and all of the beautiful colors at lobinalures.com.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have never stopped throwing them. Go to bait always.

TBRINKS said...

I guess it was just me who forgot about them. What are your favorite colors?

Archive