February 9, 2011

Wreaking Havoc


Just saw this on Bassfan.com, heard Berkley has something coming out.  Will it be another great new bait or a repeat of the Bungee worm or Power Rattler?  A week from tomorrow, we will know what the havoc is all about!  Any guesses? Here is what Bassfan had to say "Berkley typically releases a series of new baits immediately prior to each Bassmaster Classic. Nothing so far this year, except a cryptic ad on the back of magazines and in the official Classic press packet. Apparently we won't know anything about Berkley's new Havoc baits until next week at the Classic. Stay tuned."

3 comments:

Get Hook'd said...

Don't be blasting the Bungee Worm. That was my most productive soft plastic for years. When I heard they were going to stop making them I bought about 20-25 100 packs of them. I would have bought more if I could have found them. Doug

TBRINKS said...

:) Doug...I have a few left myself and have caught some fish on them. Can't give away all my secrets. It's too bad they stopped making them. I used them for drop-shot.

Get Hook'd said...

When I started running out I started using other baits to try and break myself from them. The 8" were the best. There was word of a 10" being made then less than a month after I heard that they scrapped the whole line. I was lucky enough to know a rep and he gave me a heads up on it. He got me as many 100 packs as he could find. I hit every tackle store in a 100 mile radius and ordered from every online store I could find that carried them.

Archive