April 21, 2011

The Ultimate Fishing Town USA...What's your pick?


I saw this a few weeks ago, but never really looked into it until this morning.  WFN has a contest where you can vote on your choice for the Ultimate Fishing Town USA.  Everyone has their own opinion, but I chose Clewiston, FL as my choice.  The fact that it is on the shores of Lake Okeechobee was enough for me to make my voice heard and vote.  It looks like they have several different regions to choose from, so your favorite town is probably listed somewhere.  I checked the Southeast Region and saw two of my favorite places listed: Florence, AL (Pickwick Lake) and Bainbridge, GA (Lake Seminole).  

The winning town will receive a $25,000 community donation.  Pretty cool.  Get in on the action and vote.  What's your choice for the Ultimate Fishing Town?

No comments:

Archive