November 2, 2011

A Cool New Video from ZMan and Luke Clausen


I just came across a cool new video from ZMan and Luke Clausen, it's part of their "On the Water Pro TipZ".  I like this video for two major reasons; it's on my favorite lake, Lake Okeechobee and also because it features one of my new favorite baits; the Z Man PaddlerZ.  If you have ever fished down here in Florida, you know this style of bait is a must have.  Really, it should be a must for any grass fishing situation; no matter where you live.  One thing I like about this new bait is that it features the Elaztech plastic.  I really like this stuff, but especially when you are fishing a bait that usually gets torn up right away.  One tip I have is to use one of the new Kumho USA hooks with the Reaper Keeper.  It seems like it was made for Elaztech as it holds perfectly.  Enjoy the video!




No comments:

Archive