November 3, 2011

A New Breed of Magazines

One of the coolest new things to come about recently is the new magazine format called the digital magazine or eMagazine.  It seems like there are plenty of trendsetters using this format and it really represents the wave of the future.  Just yesterday, I received an email from FLW stating that my "Digital edition of FLW Outdoors is now live and online". This is very cool and I am a big fan of the new style.

I have also been fortunate to be part of another new digital magazine, the WesternBass.com Magazine.  I have been a huge fan of the website for years as it has a great forum that is full of info and techniques that are popular on the West Coast.  I still check the site often to see what's going on back there and often learn of new baits and techniques well before fishermen in other areas of the country.


The new magazine format on WesternBass.com will appeal to readers across the U.S.  I may be a bit biased, but feel like this is one of the best new fishing magazines around.

Check out the magazine and make sure to see my article "Finesse in Unfamiliar Places: Using Western Techniques Down South" on page 28.  Let me know what you think about it! 

No comments:

Archive