November 6, 2011

New Video - Big Bass on Lake June, Florida

I went to Lake June yesterday to check out the water and do some fishing since my next club tournament is there.  I haven't been there in quite some time, so I thought it was a good chance to get out and do some fishing.  We brought along my new GoPro HD Hero camera for fun.  I can't wait to learn this cool camera a little more.  I plan to start doing some underwater shots for my product reviews.

The day started off pretty slow and we chased around some schooling fish for most of the morning.  It was fun, we ended up catching a bunch, but they were pretty small and definitely won't help in the tournament next weekend.

We switched over to Carolina-rigs out deep and this is what we caught most of our fish on.  I like throwing "the rig" and 2011 has certainly been a great year for me with big fish on the Carolina-rig.  Yesterday, I caught a good one doing it and I plan to throw it quite a bit during the tournament.  Check out my video of the catch.

My Carolina-Rig Set-Up


No comments:

Archive