April 17, 2012

The Moccasin Jig by Atomic Tackle Company - VIDEO REVIEW

When I first heard about this brand new item from Atomic Tackle Company. I wasn't sure what to think.  I saw pictures of it, talked with Sam Sagaser who is on the Atomic Tackle Pro-Staff and even then I still didn't know what to make of it.  When I finally saw them with my own eyes in my hands it made sense.

The Moccasin jig is really different from anything else around.  It's a twist on a finesse jig head which I believe adds a different action underwater.  I tested it for a few weeks and caught fish using the Moccasin with a variety of soft plastics. I found that the bait had a slight shimmy as it fell due to the head design.

The Moccasin from Atomic Tackle Company

Check out my video review to see more about this new jig.


No comments:

Archive