May 9, 2012

Two New Berkley Havoc Designs

I just opened my mailbox to find a surprise, the two newest designs of the Berkley Havoc lineup!  I've seen them all and these two have me genuinely excited to get out and fish.

The Rocket Craw has been talked about for a few months by the likes of Skeet Reese and other Elite Series pros.  It was designed by FLW pro Scott Suggs and is four inches long.  I can see this being a great bait as a jig trailer or for flipping and pitching.  It is available for pre-order at Tackle Warehouse and is slated to arrive the 11th of May.

The Subwoofer is an Mike Iaconelli design and looks similar to some other baits on the market.  It's four inches long and looks like it will be great for fishing around grass because of the tail section. Even though it's four inches, it feels and seems smaller.  I think it would be a good finesse bait around shallow cover. No word yet on when it will be available.

I'll keep you posted on the results.


No comments:

Archive