December 21, 2012

Holiday Gift Guide: Day 21 - Zappu Abare Dama



The Abare Dama or "Wicked Ball" from Zappu is an amazing little innovation.  This was one of my favorite things that came out this year at the ICAST show and it was because it was so unique.


This little tungsten ball and screw adds so much action to the bait it is crazy.  It is unpredictable and I think it gets a few more strikes.  It's not something I am going to use all the time, but when you need something a little different it definitely stands out.  Retail is $3.99 for two which is pretty pricey, basically you can add two dollars to the price of your baits.  Other than that, it's a new look for your hardbaits.

1 comment:

Ottawa Fishing Guide (@OttawaFishing) said...

Neat!

I've never seen these until I visited your website. I'll have to pick up a few and try them out.

A few little experiments with them come to mind.

Chad

Archive