December 5, 2012

Holiday Gift Guide: Day 5 - Think Tank Lures Triggerfish


The Triggerfish from Think Tank Lures has gained a devoted following over the past year. I hear it mentioned here and there and then talk to people who have never heard of the bait.  It's a specialty topwater bait, one that is really unlike anything else on the market. It allows you to literally steer the bait wherever you want it to go.



When I did a product review of it earlier this year it took me some time getting used to the bait.  After a few casts I was about ready to give up on it.  It does take some effort at first until you really start to explore what the bait can do.  Now it's just as easy as "walking the dog" or any other technique I have become used to. I have become much better at using it and can control the bait and have it to pretty much whatever I want now.  One tip..fish it on braid, it will make it much easier to walk.

It comes in some great colors and retails for $12.99. Well worth it and TBrinks Fishing Approved!

No comments:

Archive