December 9, 2012

Holiday Gift Guide: Day 9 - Taylor Man's Flipping Jigs


Taylor Man's Custom Lures makes some great looking baits.  I have reviewed quite a few of their products and have yet to find one that I didn't like.  In each of the reviews, the quality and design of the bait really stood out.  They are not flashy products, but just tried and true lures that are made from the best components.  That makes a big difference for me when I choose what to use.  The Flipping jig was a real killer for me this year on Lake Okeechobee.  I relied on the 3/4oz model and caught some monsters with it.



What I like most about all of their products is the wire tied skirt that keeps it in place no matter how thick the cover or how hard the fish bites.  These little things make it much more enjoyable and efficient.  It comes in either a silicone or living rubber skirt and the price varies between $3.99-$4.49 based on the skirt.  I also like the thick 5/0 Gamakatsu hook they use on the bigger jigs.






1 comment:

T-Man said...

How about a discount coupon good for next order of Taylor Man's Lures? Come on over to our page... Facebook.com/tmclures and receive a 15% coupon just for LIKING our page. Merry Christmas!

Archive