July 27, 2009

My New Favorite Lipless Crankbait

Ever since I moved to Florida I have become hooked on using a lipless crankbait. The bait never lets me down. It is very versatile and can be used anytime of the year, and the best part is that you always have the chance to catch a kicker fish with it. I have a box full of them in every brand name, every color and every size you can imagine; and I'm still looking for more. My new favorite is a bait that is made by Missouri based Accent Lures....the Koza Shad.

I am really picky about the lures I use and they must pass my visual test before I even think about buying them. I was really impressed with the quality of the colors they are offered in. They come in eight great looking colors, that remind me of the most expensive brands out there, yet they only retail for $6.95.

My favorite color so far has been the Ozark Chrome. Try one out, I know you'll like it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you add the red hook or does it come that way? Chromed out yo

TBRINKS said...

It comes like that, no need to customize it. It's already "hooked up"

Archive