October 29, 2009

Phat Frogs are almost here!

I have been lucky enough to have some Snag Proof Phat Frogs since July and everyone keeps asking me when they can get some. Well, the wait is almost over. Tackle Warehouse has them listed as being in stock tomorrow 10/30. So get them before the first batch is gone. I will no longer have to keep my supply under lock and key. Let me tell you, these are definitely worth the wait. Fall is a great time to get in on some froggin' action in most of the country.

My favorite colors have been Papa Midnight, Chronic and Da Man (or black, green pumpkin and white). Try them out. You will love how they are unsinkable. No more squeezing the water out of your frog every four or five casts. Check out this video from AnglersChannel.com of Preston Clark whacking them on the Phat Frog. Enjoy!

No comments:

Archive