May 12, 2010

Paycheck Baits - Repo Man Topwater

Paycheck Baits came out with the Punch Skirt and changed the way we flip for big bass, now it looks like they are doing the same with topwater baits.  Coming in at almost five inches and weighing 3/4 oz, the Repo Man is sure to be a true big bass bait.  One of my favorite topwater baits is the big Super Spook.  It catches huge fish but at times the action is just too much.  The Repo Man is much more subtle and realistic looking than my old favorite.  Topwater time is just heating up in most parts of the country, so this bait is coming out at the perfect time.  I expect you will be hearing alot more about this bait soon. 

2 comments:

Basspastor said...

From what I understand these are the discontinued RI Vixen with a different company.

I would love to have one, but at $15 a bait. I'll pass.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to use it.

Archive