June 24, 2010

One Week Until Smallmouth Time

Next week will be one of the best moments of my life.  I am getting married next Friday in Priest River, Idaho.  It's going to be a great day full of family, fun and memories.  But since Tanya and I, two obsessed bass fisherpeople are getting married, fishing won't be too far from our mind.  We are getting married on one our favorite places in the country to bass fish, the Pend Oreille (Pond-o-ray) River in Northern Idaho.  The days leading up to the event will be full of fishing with my friends from when I was living in Washington and my family who loves to fish.  I haven't caught a smallmouth in over two years and I am really excited about it.  The river has some big largemouth swimming in it, but I am looking forward to the fight of a diving smallmouth on a spinning rod and 6lb line.  I know the week will be fun for so many reasons and I can't wait!

No comments:

Archive