June 22, 2010

Skeet Reese Switching Sponsors Again?

I just saw on Bassfan  in the Dock Talk Section that Skeet Reese plans to announce a new sponsor in a few weeks at ICAST.  Skeet has been with Abu Garcia for quite some time and they even have a Skeet Reese Revo designed for him.  I am really interested in seeing which company is picking him up.  My guess is that the reel will be all yellow instead of just black with a little yellow on the top.  Any guesses who it would be?  I am thinking it will be a company that doesn't focus on their rods as this might interfere with his Wright & McGill sponsorship.  I have a feeling it will be someone like Pinnacle who seem to really be stepping it up on the promotions side.  I could be wrong.  We will see next month.  If you are looking to get a Skeet Reese Revo, I would hold off, they might be on a discount rack sometime soon. 

No comments:

Archive