July 29, 2010

The 2-in-1 Product That Really Works


Yesterday I finally tried J.J.'s Magic.  I have been hearing the hype about this stuff for months on the internet and finally bought some when I saw it at Big Toho Marina last weekend.  The product is a combination of both scent and dye.  As you can see in the picture, the dye is really bright.  It was actually pretty cool how quickly it worked and how well the dye held up after fishing with it for a while.  The Magic also has a very potent garlic scent that stays strong for a long time.  It comes in chartreuse, blue, pink, and clear.  I think this is a good buy and I will continue to use it. 

2 comments:

FHC Outdoors said...

It looks killer! So did it help attract a few more catches?

TBRINKS said...

I'm not sure if it helped get more hits this time, but I'm a big believer that anything you add at least helps your confidence a little. The garlic is very strong.

Archive