August 9, 2010

The Abu Garcia Veritas Rods: I Can't Wait

Fishing rods are definitely my weakness.  I love the newest and best fishing rods.  My collection of them spans every brand you can think of. I like them all; my Lamiglas Exel, Shimano Cumara, G Loomis Mossy Back, Fenwick Elite Tech, St. Croix Avid, Kister Magnesium, you name it...I probably have one.  They all have a place for me.  Lately, I've been reading alot about the new Abu Veritas that will be coming out in September (I hope).  It's a stylish rod with the details of a much more expensive model.  It's going to retail at just $99.  I am amazed at how many rods are coming out at this price range.  I feel like it's much more realistic as I still can't fathom paying $400 for a rod.  Tackletour.com, as always, did a great review of the rod.  I'll pick one up once they come out and let everyone know what I think. For now, check out what Ike has to say about it.


*Update - The Veritas is In-Stock at Tackle Warehouse!

1 comment:

Sean said...

It looks like Cabelas already have them in stock.
http://www.cabelas.com/link-12/product/0083054125588a.shtml?cmCat=perf&rid=0987654321&cm_mmc=Performics-_-CSE-_-GoogleBaseUSA-_-0083054125588a&mr:trackingCode=5775C1F5-F295-DF11-9EB0-002219318F67&mr:referralID=NA

Archive