September 14, 2010

My First Look at "The One" by Paycheck Baits


I just got some new topwaters in that I have been hearing about for months. The Repo Man (Reaction Innovation's Vixen) has been getting some serious attention lately as a killer walking bait. The other new bait from the guys at Paycheck Baits is called "The One". I am really looking forward to throwing this Popper/Walker bait. It even has feathers coming from the gills of the bait. This is a true big fish bait and I am going to put it to the test this weekend at Lake Walk-in-Water, a lake known for huge fish. I'll do a full product review, hopefully complete with some big fish pics next week.

2 comments:

Basspastor said...

I just got a Repo Man too but I haven't used it yet. I didn't realise the lure was as big as it is.

TBRINKS said...

I got some of the Repo Man baits as well. I am opposite, I thought it would be a little bigger with those three trebles. Let me know how it works.

Archive