September 28, 2010

"When Did You Fall In Love With Bassin'?" Facebook Contest


Just saw this on Bass Brigade's Facebook Page.  What a great topic for a contest.  When did you fall in love with bassin?  I have been in love with bass fishing for years and am hooked.  I can't pinpoint the day or time when I knew it, but it's been part of my life for most of my life.  Here are the contest details:

Fall is here and it is our pleasure to announce the Bait Barn x Bass Brigade "When Did You Fall In Love With Bassin'?" Facebook Contest.  We've collaborated with one of California's Central Valey premier bait and tackle suppliers for a contest to win an amazing big bait arsenal set.  Get your stories and snapshots posted, spread the word, and share the love on our wall because this is one awesome package you won't want to sleep on! **To enter, post your stories and photos to our wall. **

Good luck everyone! Hope I win!

No comments:

Archive