October 18, 2010

SPRO YouTube Contest

I'm a big fan of contests, fishing lures and YouTube videos...so this new contest from SPRO is right up my alley.  I just found out about this contest where they are encouraging bass fisherman to post their best fishing videos using SPRO products.  The Lil John, Aruku Shad and McStick are some great baits and I am looking forward to putting together my entry.  First prize is $1000 worth of SPRO Lures, that's alot of baits.  Here are the complete rules.  Good luck!




WIN A ONE YEAR SPRO SPONSORSHIP!

1st Place-$1000 worth of SPRO Lures!

2nd Place-$500 worth of SPRO Lures! 

3rd Place-$250 worth of SPRO Lures!

2 comments:

Basspastor said...

Over 10 years ago I was really into doing video. That passion didn't survive into the digital and Internet age. I have been thinking about learning how to do video in this century, but that won't be soon enough for this contest.

TBRINKS said...

I love doing video stuff. I'm looking forward to putting together an entry for this contest.

Archive