November 29, 2010

Coincidence? I don't think so.

Just yesterday I posted about my Helicopter Lure experience and now I hear Roland Martin is making a comeback on the tournament trail. I just read on Bassmaster.com that the 70 year old is signed up for the B.A.S.S. Southern Opens. I think he saw those comments on my Facebook page and wanted to prove himself. On a side note, I found this VHS tape on Amazon.com made by Roland himself. It's titled: Roland Marin Reveals How to Customize Your Helicopter Lure. Stock up, it says they only have one in stock.

3 comments:

Ryan said...

Ha! I rememeber that lure! It was an ongoing joke between a budy and me. "Man, I'm not catching anything. I guess I need to buy the helicopter lure!" =)

The Average Joe Fisherman
http://averagejoefisherman.blogspot.com/

TBRINKS said...

Haha...Classic!

Anonymous said...

Dude I still have those in an old tackle box my dad gave me when he ouldnt fish anymore lol.

Archive