November 11, 2010

Exciting News!

I have been doing this blog since March of last year and have made some great contacts since then.  I have been writing things for Tami Curtis and TCSportsReport.com for over a year now.  Just this week I have started working on a new project with fellow blogger Chris from Thoughts of a Christian Bass Fisherman.  Basically, he came up with the idea of having a weekly newsletter about all things bass fishing.  The project is called Inside Bass Fishing, and is available to those who subscribe.  You can get on the list by emailing Chris at insidebassfishing@hotmail.com.  I know this is going to be great and I'm really looking forward to working on with him.  

To add to this, I just talked with BassEast.com and should be working with them very soon.  If you haven't checked out their site: DO IT NOW!  I love the site and all the great content they put out.  Look to see some of my thoughts in the blog section in the near future.  Thanks for reading my blog and get ready to see TBrinks all over the place.

2 comments:

Billy Gilliam said...

Go Tyler go! The Angler of the Year!

TBRINKS said...

Thanks Billy! How ya been!? Email me. Gotta catch up. tylerbrinks@yahoo.com.

Archive