December 15, 2010

The Dinero by Get Five Lures

You should know I like new lures and new ideas on old designs.  I just saw this one on Wired2Fish.com, it's called the Dinero by Get Five Lures.  W2F did a great overview of the bait and it's features.  You can check it out here.  My take on the bait is that it's kind of like my tried and true Speedworm with a twist.  I like the color above, it's kind of junebugish and the color is actually called "Junebugish".  I wasn't exactly sure what the action would be so I checked out their YouTube page to learn more.  The video explains a little more about the bait.  You can learn more about Get Five by checking out their website here.

2 comments:

Ryan said...

Thanks for sharing. Soft plastics is one of the few bass lures I am comfortable throwing. This one kinda looks like a knife with a long handle, but I'd give it a try.

The Average Joe Fisherman

FHC Outdoors said...

Great article Tyler, certainly reminds me of the speedworm, but looks like the flat tail will certainly engage a little more.

Archive