December 13, 2010

Intellect vs. Intuition

I really enjoy reading the Big Indiana Bass blog because of the unique content they put out.  They seem to focus on the science side of things, as they say: "Documenting the science...and the search".  While this video of Rick Clunn might not exactly be your idea of science, it's interesting nonetheless.  I really enjoy learning different thoughts and ideas on fishing.  Watch the video, either you will learn something, or you will continue to think Rick Clunn is crazy.

2 comments:

Basspastor said...

Crazy!

Don't know where he gets the idea that intuition never comes from a place of fear.

Ever heard the expression, "something doesn't feel right."

TBRINKS said...

I knew you'd have an opinion about it BP. Like I said, I like hearing people's philosophies about fishing and life in general.

I think he is right about certain things. Like the fear of getting beat to the spot vs. just fishing an area all the way through. I know sometimes people worry about things when they should just fish.

Archive