April 12, 2011

What Do You Think About Electronic Feeding Stimulators?


I saw a great post yesterday on FHCOutdoors about the Hydrowave Electronic Feeding Stimulator.  It's nothing new, the Biosonix has been around for a few years.  FHC mentioned this "To be quite honest, positive comments and opinions are scarce".  I responded that I am a little skeptical of whether or not it works.  Head over to FHCOutdoors and let them know what you think!  It's interesting that KVD is on shown both of their websites, is this the same thing and same company?



5 comments:

Unknown said...

To be totally honest, I think they should be banned in tournaments. I feel they cross a blurry line in the sand. But that is just me.

FHC Outdoors said...

Tyler, I was under the impression that Biosonix was out of business, but without digging into some research, it doesn't appear that way?

Interesting.

Thoughts of a Christian Bass Fisherman said...

T. Biosonix sponsored KVD last year and he ran one in Beewax creek. As for the new one he and Jeff Kriet helped start the company. As for Biosonix's being out of business I am not sure. I think I agree with Jody it might be to far but what do I know....I guess if they wanted to give me one I would not complain.

Basspastor said...

I think Bio-sonix is out of business.

ikaika.shook said...

if i had the money i would b uy that think so fast lol

Archive