April 14, 2011

TBrinks in Bass West USA Magazine

I have officially branched out from writing online and onto the printed page.  This issue of Bass West USA marks the second article I have written for the magazine.  In the January/February issue I wrote a story and Q & A with National Guard Pro Justin Lucas and in the upcoming issue I wrote a story on Brandon Palaniuk and his journey from Idaho all the way to the Bassmaster Classic.  If you have not seen Bass West USA, you need to, it is one of the top fishing publications in the world.  The articles are great (not just saying that because I write for them) and the pictures and graphics are second to none. 

Bass West USA is "The First and Final Word on Bass Fishing." Go to BassWestUSA.com or call toll-free (800) 360-7112 to SUBSCRIBE TODAY! (Available in USA only at this time.)

2 comments:

Nate-Fishinginpa said...

Congrats man! I have done a few ads in BassWest for El Grande Lures... But no one would ever know unless I said something :P I love BassWest, one of the best magazines available! Keep 'em coming man, you got writing skills!

TBRINKS said...

Thanks Nate! I agree...it is an awesome mag. I've been a fan since I started bass fishing in the 90's

Archive