May 5, 2011

A Trigger X Study


I have posted some things about Trigger X in the past and even did a few product reviews of the baits.  One thing I heard often was skepticism about whether or not the ultrabite pheromones really worked.  I just found this video on YouTube with an actual study of the Trigger X vs. Berkley Gulp!

The study focuses on Walleye, but I'm thinking it's probably close to the same when fishing for bass. Like I have said in the past, I'm not one to rely on scents or pheromones; but it can't hurt to have a little something extra added.  What's your take on scents and pheromones?

Check out the video and decide for yourself.

3 comments:

FHC Outdoors said...

I don't use much in the scent department, but this particular study is quite interesting.

It's very clear that Trigger X hold times are much longer.

ikaika.shook said...

well that video says it all! trigger x pheromones make the fish want to hold on longer!

TBRINKS said...

I agree FHC...pretty interesting study. Ikaika, have you tried your Trigger X yet?

Archive