June 9, 2011

Is this the best time of year or what?

ICAST is about a month away but the sneak peaks are starting to turn up and there is plenty of new tackle and gear on the horizon.  First it was news about a possible new lineup of Shimano baitcasters, there was also news about the possibility of a new Magnesium Revo from Abu.  Today, KVD was showing off a new cranking reel from Quantum that is lighter and is what he calls "the perfect cranking reel".


You also have the new Berkley NanoFil, ZMan Flappin' CrawZ, and the Power Team Lures "Sick Stick" already being leaked.  What's next?  This has got to be the best time of the year for tackle freaks like myself.  


I can't wait for ICAST!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I came across your blog. I enjoy reading it and hope that I can get back into fishing like I use to in the past. I never did tournaments but enjoyed fishing about 50 times a year.

TBRINKS said...

Thanks for checking out the blog. I appreciate it!

Ace2 said...

You are right Tyler Shimano is coming out with new lineup. I was told the a new curado would be a G.

Archive