July 20, 2011

AR Lures U.S. - Hand-crafted wooden baits

Now that ICAST has come and gone, I have had some time to think about all of the cool things I saw in Vegas. One company that I liked was a company called AR Lures U.S.  Their lures are all hand-crafted and hand-painted.  The quality was impeccable and the color selection was really unique.  The best part of the baits was the fact that they are all made out of wood (bass wood).  Wood baits have long been known for having great flotation qualities and action.  I received a small crankbait to test out and I am eager to get it in the water.  For more info; check out ARLuresUS.com. I believe you will start hearing more about this company as they continue to expand here in America.



2 comments:

Colin said...

I have been lucky enough to become the Australian Distributor for these Crankbaits. Like you said I can see good things coming in the future. Thanks for the review!

TBRINKS said...

very cool Colin..thanks for checking out the site

Archive