March 9, 2012

We Fish Media Continues to Grow


My wife and I created We Fish Media last summer and it has continued to grow each month.  We now have a new website and are currently accepting members for the We Fish Media pro team.  

Take a look at our website if you are a tournament angler looking to gain sponsorship, create a resume, or just need help approaching companies; we are here to help.

If you are a business looking to expand your presence online, we can help with that too.

For more information, send an email to wefishmedia@gmail.com


2 comments:

Jeremy Thornton said...

Cool stuff Tyler. Congrats to you and your wife. I'm an executive recruiter for Target, if I can ever be of help with the resume stuff just let me know.

Also one idea for a service, highlight compilation angler videos. I'm not sure how many guys put something like that together in order to gain sponsorship but it might be a difference maker in a competitive market.

Best of luck!!

TBRINKS said...

Thanks Jeremy! We have been thinking of a good way to do video and it's coming. Video is so much better than any other format for many purposes.

Archive