December 13, 2012

Holiday Gift Guide: Day 14 - Death Shimmer Double Blade



I have been a long time supporter and loyal user of the Death Shimmer spinnerbait.  I first did a review over two years ago and have been lucky to see this great bait design grow in popularity.  It seems like the rest of the world is catching on as it has been featured in FLW Outdoors, Bassmaster, In-Fisherman and many more publications. Well, they are now better than ever with the recent release of the double bladed version.

The original is still groundbreaking and effective, but the double bladed version is just that much better in my opinion.  The great thing about this spinnerbait is the vibration, now with double the amount of blades you have pretty much double the vibration.  It's been my go-to for colder water and especially if the water is a little dirty.  Check them out here.

My first bass on the prototype Death Shimmer Double Blade


No comments:

Archive